Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Ref: 8286/PTP
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This firm is a niche business law practice in Surrey. They have recently moved into prestigious newly refurbished offices, open plan with 6 dedicated meeting rooms. They are part of an international corporate entity with opportunities available for progression .
They have a team of highly skilled lawyers and whilst each lawyer manages his or her caseload, they also work together on more complex matters that require input from a combination of departments.
They are currently looking for a commercial property lawyer to join their small commercial property team. There is currently a team of three comprising of a senior solicitor (head of department), senior consultant solicitor and a paralegal.
The right candidate must have experience of working for tenants in large commercial leasehold acquisitions as well as acting for landlords. Our commercial property team also supports our company commercial department in relation to property due diligence in share and asset sales or purchases.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a small team carrying out high quality and sometimes complex work, with good opportunities to develop the scope and range of the commercial property department and for your own promotion.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience of both commercial property and company commercial work.
- Sufficient experience to take the lead role in transactions.
- The work is extremely varied and includes high value lease work acting primarily for tenants.
- Supporting the commercial team on business sales and acquisitions.
- Salary dependent on experience.