Committed Company & Commercial Solicitor to join busy law firm
Job Ref: PTP9100
Location: South East
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking for a competent and committed Company & Commercial Solicitor to join the team.
Successful applicants will have 1-3 years’ PQE, a real commitment to client service and to helping with the further development and growth of the Company & Commercial Team.
They are committed to properly rewarding outstanding contribution. We offer outstanding working conditions and highly competitive remuneration packages (including team and firm wide bonuses).
Work will include:
- M&A transaction support including running online data rooms (Merrill, Intralinks, OneHub, Dropbox etc), managing the disclosure process, indexing documents, preparing disclosure letters, Companies House forms, preparing ancillary documents such as board minutes, share transfers, share certificates, resignation letters etc.
- Being involved in reviewing and reporting on transactional documents including share sale and purchase agreements, tax covenants, asset sale and purchase agreements etc.
- General corporate support.
- General company law work such as incorporations, articles of association, shareholders agreement, partnership agreements, shareholder resolutions etc.
- General commercial law work such as terms and conditions and general commercial agreements such as distribution, franchising, supply etc.
- Involvement in banking work, reviewing and reporting on banking facilities and securities, personal guarantee advice etc.
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers.