Senior Associate – Experienced Property/Real Estate Litigation Solicitor
Job Ref: 9090
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced property/real estate litigation solicitor to join our team.
The team has an expanding client base and its reputation has been slowly growing for the last 10 years, a trend we expect to continue and the successful candidate will be exposed to opportunities that provide opportunities for further progress and development in terms of case load, progression and meaningful client contact.
There are 20 people in the Litigation Dispute Resolution Department, of which 12 are dedicated to Property Litigation. The Property Dispute Resolution team includes 1 partner, 3 senior solicitors, 6 solicitors, 2 legal executives, a trainee and 2 PAs. There are additional shared support services across the department. The candidate will report to the partner and will be working independently with their own case load and for / alongside all senior solicitors in the team and supporting the partner.
- Good academic background
- Previous experience in social housing litigation (generally with a respected firm) is essential, to include emergency relief and advice on policies that involve tenancy management issues
- Must have experience of residential landlord and tenant caseload focussing on tenancy management
- Able to manage key client relationships
- Good work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently on big cases and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to conduct own advocacy where required would be helpful