Senior Associate – Commercial Property
Job Ref: 7954
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
Our client’s Commercial Property team are ranked for the high quality of work that we do for both local and national clients. In order for the firm to continue growing the work within this field, they are seeking a Senior Associate to join the team to provide superb technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues, predominantly related to Development work and also to play a leading role in marketing activities and client growth.
- Qualified Senior Solicitor with a strong legal & technical knowledge, sufficient to achieve targets agreed with the Head of Department. Ideally you will already be operating at Senior Associate level
- Extensive experience within Commercial property law with a depth of knowledge regarding both Residential and Commercial development work.
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Confident networker, ideally with experience of developing a case load and building strong client and referrer relationships.
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Strong team player with the ability to share knowledge, work and experience with more junior fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner.