Job Ref: 7853
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Conveyancers to join a well-regarded and expanding Residential Property team based in our client’s Exeter and Torquay offices. They are seeking motivated, client focused and friendly residential property lawyers who are looking for a new and challenging opportunity.
The work of their Residential Property team covers all residential property transactions, including sales and purchases, equity release, remortgages, shared ownership and plot sales and purchases.
They are looking for exceptional individuals with sharp commercial acumen who are confident in the role of â€œtrusted advisorâ€ and who will embrace the opportunity to run their own caseload autonomously, with advice from the head of department where appropriate, and to work with the team on larger projects.
Successful applicants will also be expected to have a proactive approach to the department’s business development initiatives. Not only will this include winning new clients, but also strengthening, developing and promoting existing client relationships as well as those with business referrers.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide advice on the following residential property matters in particular:
- House and flat, sales and purchases.
- Freehold and leasehold properties.
- Registered and unregistered properties.
- Mortgages and equity release.
- Buy-to-let properties.
- Right-to-buy, enfranchisement and lease extensions.
- Shared ownership leases.
- New plot purchases.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have 2 to 6 years’ PQE* experience of residential property matters.
- Have a strong academic profile.
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of developing relationships with both new and existing clients as well as business referrers.
- Be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a culture that is highly focused but friendly and supportive.
* This is only a guideline and does not preclude applications from candidates who may have more or less PQE or equivalent experience.