Projects NQ Solicitor
Job Ref: 7896
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client has established itself as a leader in the field since the introduction of the Private Finance Initiative over two decades ago. They have worked on more than 50 projects in the sector, representing award-winning authorities. Renowned for displaying innovation and lateral thinking – the team have advised Government departments, agencies, NHS trusts, educational establishments and other public sector organisations with esteem. They are also acting for a major equity investor dealing with all legal issues arising from operational PFI/PPP projects – new projects are never too far away.
A progressive opportunity has now become available to join their thriving team in Exeter.
The role will cover a broad mix of project work resulting from established clients – including procurement and completion, ensuring fantastic exposure.
You will also quickly gain the opportunity to work on a wide range of public sector projects focused upon PFI/PPP. Current work is inclusive of work within accommodation, health, waste, facilities management and student accommodation.
Although Projects experience would be advantageous, transitional experience in finance, construction or real estate will ensure suitability. Likewise, a background of successfully dealing with standalone queries within public procurement/competitive law will be highly valued.
As well as being able to demonstrate your desire to develop your career in an ambitious and innovative Real Estate team within a business focused upon nurturing aspiring talent, you will possess the following attributes:
- A commercial approach and an ability to provide clients with solutions whilst looking at things from their perspective.
- An appetite to maintain or build knowledge of related projects/procurement expertise
- Enthusiastic, friendly team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- ‘Can do’ approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines in a flexible and proactive way.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidential, able to use tact and discretion.
- Exhibits high levels of client service (both to internal and external clients).
- Committed to on-going learning and development.