Prison Law Paralegal
Job Ref: 8071
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client are looking to recruit Prison Law Paralegals.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Legal casework in your area of law
* Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
* Dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
* Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
We are currently looking for committed and highly driven Prison Law Paralegals.
The successful candidate must have:-
* A strong academic background with a Law degree
* Legal experience as a Prison Law Caseworker/Advisor
* Clear understanding and application of Prison Law
* The ability to market the Company
* Business acumen
* Excellent IT skills
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Prison Law and demonstrate continuous professional development. It is desirable but not essential, if applicants have their own following in Parole Board Hearings, Adjudications and Treatment Cases.