Principal Associate – Private Client Vacancy
Job Ref: 8053
Location: West Midlands
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the role involve?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, first class Principal Associate to join their fast growing leading Private Client Team.
Based in their Leeds office, the team is involved in a wide range of private client work including asset protection, estate planning, wills, charities, probate, creation and management of trusts, and advising trustees and beneficiaries.
What experience is required?
You will have extensive Private Client experience gained with a large regional or City firm, and an established reputation in the market.
What skills and attributes would I need?
- Good academics ie 2.1 degree and good A levels (or equivalents)
- Excellent written English
- Good research skills, including an ability to use online information sources
- Ability to build relationships with clients, potential clients and multipliers
- Negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Time and matter management skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Self-starting, with common sense and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, including ability to work with others, influence, persuade
- IT literacy, including familiarity with MS Office.