Paralegal – Mental Health
Job Ref: 8058
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client requires Mental Health Caseworkers to be based at their London Offices.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Legal casework in your area of law
* Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
* Dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
* Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must have:-
* A strong academic background with a Law degree
* Legal experience as a Mental Health Caseworker/Advisor
* Clear understanding and application of Mental Health Law
* An ability to market the Company
* Business acumen
* Excellent IT skills
If you do not have experience in Mental Health work full training will be provided as part of the role.
If, however, you do possess 9 months or more experience in Mental Health Law the company may consider entering the candidate for a Training Contract