Legal Secretary – Agriculture & Estates
Job Ref: 8006
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to assist the Agriculture & Estates Team.
To work as part of a secretarial team to provide professional, pro-active, high level secretarial support to an allocated fee earner, or group of fee earners and to the wider fee earning team.
Proven Legal Secretary experience ideally gained within Property. Secretarial qualification or educated to GCSE or O level standard or equivalent.
- Typing speed of at least 60 wpm
- Excellent spelling and punctuation
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to use discretion
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to team work
- Good telephone manner
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self-motivated, ability to use initiative and provide proactive support to fee-earners
- Ability to pay attention to detail and check own work
- Reliable and well organised
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development