Legal Executive – Commercial Property for leading regional law practice
Job Ref: PTP/9106
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
To deal with all aspects of property development and commercial development; key responsibilities include commercial landlord and tenant leases, license and associated documents; assisting with freehold acquisitions and sales, and some residential property and development acquisitions and disposals (dependent on experience).
The successful candidate would be involved in dealing with excellent quality work within a supportive team and department and will need the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A good standard of education
- A qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- Proven experience in commercial property is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professionalism when working with colleagues, partners, lawyers and clients
In return we offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits, and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.