Experienced Immigration Paralegal Vacancy
Job Ref: 8069
Location: South Wales
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Immigration Paralegals.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Legal casework in Immigration Law
* Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
* Dealing with correspondence
* Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
* Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
The Immigration Paralegal must be registered with the Law Society as a IAAS Level 1 / 2 Caseworker and demonstrate a strong commitment and extensive expertise in all Immigration matters; public and privately funded.
The successful Immigration Paralegal must have:-
* A good academic background and a minimum of 2:1 in a Law degree.
* Legal experience as an Immigration advisor.
* An ability to market the Company
* Business acumen
* Excellent IT skills