Job Ref: 7900
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client’s Corporate and Commercial Law teams work closely together and they are looking for a competent and engaging lawyer to join them in Exeter. We are open to applications from candidates with either corporate or commercial experience
Their Corporate team boast several highly-rated Lawyers and is consistently ranked in the Top Tier for corporate finance in the South West in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guides to the legal profession. The team was recognised as â€˜Corporate Law Firm of the Year â€˜ at the 2012 Business Insider Dealmakers Awards, from a peer group of the leading firms in Bristol. The team acts for a number of well known clients advising on MBOs, mergers and acquisitions, MBIs, restructuring and private equity.
Our client has developed a significant commercial practice advising a wide range of corporate and institutional clients. Entrepreneurial by nature, the Commercial team includes specialists from a wide range of backgrounds. The team advises on major contracts, including concessions and outsourcing; joint ventures and collaborative contracts; distribution, agency and other trading documentation (domestic and international); terms and conditions of businesses, including B2B and consumer contracts; consumer credit; organisational and funding structures, including project finance; guarantees, performance bonds and indemnities; and fund establishment, fund management and ancillary documentation, including asset management agreements.
You will have experience of working in a corporate or commercial team.
You will be able to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way – a team player.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
- Possess the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, initiative, and be an innovative thinker.