Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Ref: 7873
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking to recruit a senior lawyer in their Commercial Department specialising in Commercial Property law with a particular focus on development work.
This is a key role, making significant contribution to the overall work of the Commercial Department and supporting the Head of Department by creating opportunities for on-going growth and development of this area of law.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent proven technical knowledge and track records across a broad range of commercial property law and specialist development projects. Potential to be considered as ‘a subject matter expert’.
- Proven successful track record of the full range of business development and marketing activities and experience including developing and leading strategies and action plans for building and growing a practice area.
- Strong focus on developing and maintaining professional and effective client relationships at all levels, with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
- To be actively involved in the local business community or be able to demonstrate the ability to commit to this requirement
- Demonstrate ability to follow procedures in accordance with professional body requirements; for example, Lexcel compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of our Commercial Department and to thrive in a professional and friendly atmosphere.