Case Manager & Advocate – Regulatory Team
Job Ref: 7960
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client seeks a Case Manager and Advocate to work in their professional regulatory team.
The team comprises of partners, barristers, solicitors and paralegals all of whom specialise in professional regulatory work, but who come from a mix of criminal and civil litigation backgrounds. Their client base continues to grow rapidly and consequently excellent opportunities continue to arise with us.
They now seek a Case Manager and Advocate with at least 3 years post qualification experience in professional regulatory work. You must be able to demonstrate experience of supervising and managing regulatory investigations including complex case management and reporting. Significant professional regulatory advocacy experience is essential.
- Confident and personable
- Able to place clients at ease and build rapport
- A team player – support others and is flexible
- Strong academics
- Motivated and ambitious
- Enjoys getting involved in practice development
- 3 years + good quality, relevant work experience as a case manager
- Professional Regulatory advocacy experience is essential