Business Law Solicitor
Job Ref: 9279/PTP
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Overview of the Vacancy
This LLP require a Solicitor to undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department; to meet fee earning and other KPI targets; to ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the current published Business Plan; to provide advice to clients on all areas of corporate and commercial law; and to work effectively with other Departments.
- To assist the department as a whole in meeting its fee earning targets by providing help regarding advice and assistance to clients of the Department as well as other Departments of the Firm.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Demonstrates consistent willingness to become involved in activities of the firm outside of those of normal working hours.
- Is developing a client/referrer base.
- Appreciates and identified opportunities to refer work to other departments.
- Recognises the important of practice development and marketing and shows consistent willingness to become involved with some supervision/guidance.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash-flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To utilise the skills of any Department Trainee and to assist with the Trainee’s training
- Travelling to client meetings both in and outside the UK when required
- Promoting good file management
- Ability to work self-sufficiently without non fee-earner support
- To ensure compliance with Lexcel and other regulatory procedures
- To maintain and improve professional knowledge base including attainment of annual CPD points
- To assist during the absence of other fee earners
- Undertake other duties as from time to time required
This firm offer outstanding benefits and a generous salary package.