Associate – Real Estate
Job Ref: 8055
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client needs a solicitor to join their real estate team. You will provide a wide range of general and specialised commercial property advice which requires good knowledge of investment and landlord and tenant work, options, pre-emptions and overage agreements, development agreements and leases, together with a grounding in corporate support work.
The work includes property management, general disposals and acquisitions, landlord and tenant work and corporate support work. You may also be requested to assist a partner in more complex transactions such as general development work.
Other areas of work will include:
- property investment portfolio acquisitions and disposals acting for both buyers and sellers
- advising private and institutional investors in relation to landlord and tenant issues
- general development work (excluding construction)
- general property management including:
- rent reviews
- corporate support in connection with share and business acquisitions/disposals
- property related banking and finance support
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a firm rated as first tier in the Legal 500 directory, for real estate work.
What experience is required?
You will be NQ2+ years PQE with real estate experience gained in a large regional or City law firm. Ideally, you will have experience of all aspects of real estate work with an understanding of corporate support role.