Job Ref: 7950
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
Our client’s Construction & Engineering team are highly regarded for undertaking a wide range of contentious and non-contentious work for a broad range of regional and national clients. In order for the firm to continue growing the work within this specialist field, they are seeking a Senior Associate or Partner to join the team to provide superb technical advice and guidance to clients and colleagues but also to drive forwards marketing activities and client growth.
- Qualified Senior Solicitor with a strong legal & technical knowledge, sufficient to achieve targets agreed with the Head of Department. Ideally you will already be operating at Senior Associate level as a minimum
- Extensive experience within Construction law , both contentious & non-contenious
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Confident networker, ideally with experience of developing a case load and building strong client and referrer relationships.
- Good financial management, including regular billing & collection of fees
- Strong team player with the ability to share knowledge, work and experience with more junior fee earners
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner.