Job Ref: 7854
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor/FILEX to join a Commercial Property team for our client based in Torquay. They are seeking a motivated, client focused and friendly commercial property lawyer who is looking for a new and challenging opportunity.
The work of their Commercial Property team covers a wide range of issues from raising finance, site acquisition and disposal, site development, property investment, property management, residential development and buying, selling and leasing business property.
They are looking for an exceptional individual with sharp commercial acumen who is confident in the role of “trusted advisor” and who will embrace the opportunity to run their own caseload autonomously and work with the team on larger projects.
The successful applicant will also be expected to take an active role in the department’s business development initiatives. Not only will this include winning new clients, but also strengthening and developing existing client relationships.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide advice on the following commercial property matters in particular:
- Freehold sales and acquisitions.
- Commercial leases.
- Commercial and residential property development, including development agreements, options and overage.
- Secured lending work.
- Corporate support.
- Pubs and hotels – buying, selling and leasing.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Possess proven experience of commercial property matters.
- Have a strong academic profile.
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of developing relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Be a team player.
- Enjoy working in a culture that is highly focused but friendly and supportive.