Solicitor Commercial – Bank Security
Job Ref: 7908
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
PQE 3-10 years with experience of general commercial property, residential and company law and procedure, including: –
• New commercial property leases and assignments
• Licences, rent deposits, alterations
• L&TA 1954 exclusions
• Business sales and purchases (goodwill and assets and Share Purchase)
• Companies House debentures, board resolutions
• Bank security work – mortgages, personal and company guarantees, debentures, postponements, sub-ordinations, inter-creditor agreements, charges over cash, etc
Role: Acting for a major bank in mortgage transactions where the Borrower is independently represented on purchases or refinances. Properties can be commercial, residential or mixed use. Borrowers can be individuals or companies. A sound knowledge of bank security requirements, residential and commercial property is essential. Knowledge of Landlord Tenant law would also be beneficial.
Based in London Bridge.