Solicitor – Banking, Restructuring & Insolvency
Job Ref: 7893
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client’s specialist Banking and Insolvency team advises banks, financial institutions, asset based lenders, trade financiers and borrowers on a variety of financial matters including, providing support on the financial components of commercial property, projects and infrastructure transactions and corporate finance transactions.
The team prides itself in acting on behalf of some of the UK’s largest banking corporations and finance houses, as well as for borrowers in substantial lending transactions in domestic and cross-border financings.
They also specialise in commercial property acquisitions, domestic or international trade and Public-Private Partnership projects.
The team includes a nationally-recognised group of Lawyers with expertise in agriculture and farm finance.
To provide advice to banks, financial institutions, borrowers and other stakeholders on a variety of financial matters arising out of financial distress, including restructuring of senior, mezzanine, junior and bond debt, and formal insolvency matters.
To also provide support for advice given to asset based lenders and trade financiers in respect of loan documentation.
- 2- 4 PQE
- Experience of Restructuring and Insolvency
- Banking and finance experience
- Asset Based Lending and trade finance experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- Ambitious, confident, entrepreneurial and dynamic
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way – a team player.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
- Possess the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.