Senior Family Lawyer
Job Ref: 7910
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a full time and ambitious senior Divorce & Finances Assistant Solicitor/CILEX to advance their career.
Our client’s family law team is the firm of choice for privately funded clients seeking commercially minded advice to protect assets and enable them to look ahead to the future. As a result, they are one of the largest family law teams in Plymouth.
If you’d like to join us, you will have the following qualities:
- the highest levels of client service
- the thinking required to provide innovative solutions to complex problems
- a proven experience of running privately funded AR matters
- confidence to manage your own workload, with minimal supervision
- excellent organisational skills and an ability to juggle competing priorities
- the ability to cope well under pressure
- great drafting skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to work effectively and sensitively within the team
- self-confidence and initiative
- a willingness to be an integral part of a busy team
In addition to an attractive salary, they can offer the opportunity to progress in a growing firm.