Job Ref: 8111/PTP
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitor/Legal Executive – Residential Property Department
This well established yet modern firm have a department which is experienced in dealing with a full range of property transactions including buying and selling freehold and leasehold land and property, remortgages and transfers of equity.
Ideally with 1-4 years PQE, you will:
- Have run your own Residential Property caseload and worked under your own initiative.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to offering your clients a high standard of service and legal advice
- Aspire to be part of our professional, friendly and hardworking team
- Be committed to an active engagement to business development
- Have good academic and IT skills
You will assist with the current caseload in the department and grow your role within the department. You must be willing to be involved in client sourcing work and business development and be confident in promoting the firm’s values. You will be providing the highest level of service to clients, which is tailored to their individual needs.
They will offer a competitive salary dependent on experience and generous benefits and can offer excellent career prospects for the right candidate.