Paralegal – Mental Health
Job Ref: 8058
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client requires Mental Health Caseworkers to be based at their London Offices.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Legal casework in your area of law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must have:-
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Mental Health Caseworker/Advisor
• Clear understanding and application of Mental Health Law
• An ability to market the Company
• Business acumen
• Excellent IT skills
If you do not have experience in Mental Health work full training will be provided as part of the role.
If, however, you do possess 9 months or more experience in Mental Health Law the company may consider entering the candidate for a Training Contract