Paralegal – Litigation
Job Ref: 8064
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client now requires a Litigation Caseworker to be based in London.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Legal casework in your area of law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
Essential requirements for this role:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in Private Litigation Law.
The successful candidate must have:-
• A strong academic background with a Law degree.
• Legal experience as a Litigation Caseworker/Advisor.
• Clear understanding and application of Litigation Law.
• An ability to market the Company
• Business acumen
• Excellent IT skills