Paralegal – Immigration
Job Ref: 8059
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Immigration Paralegals for their London Office.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Legal casework in Immigration Law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
For the sucessfull candidate, this role may lead to a Training Contract.
Key Skills Required:
The Immigration Paralegal must be registered with the Law Society as a IAAS Level 2 Caseworker and demonstrate a strong commitment and extensive expertise in all Immigration matters; public and privately funded.