Paralegal – Family/Child Care
Job Ref: 8066
Location: South Wales
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client requires Family and Child Care Paralegals to be based at their Cardiff Office.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Assisting with casework
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
Key Skills Required:
Essential requirements for this role:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of public funded Children and Family Law.
The successful candidate must have:-
• A strong academic background with a Law degree
• Legal experience as a Child Care/Family Paralegal/Advisor
• Clear understanding and application of Children and Family Law
• Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook