Job Ref: 7937
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Receptionist.
Experience of working in a law firm is ideal but not essential.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- First on call for answering incoming calls for all branches
- Booking in new client appointments having first undertaken conflict checks
- Booking in client appointments
- Taking client payments over the phone
- Helping with tea and coffee for clients and fee earners
- Ensuring Guildford is clean and tidy
- Making sure Guildford is well stocked with stationary and refreshment
- Supporting fee earners on administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Presentable and articulate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working in a law firm ideal but not essential
- Be I.T. literate including use of Microsoft packages
- Strong organisational skills and have an inherent attention to detail
- You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will have at least five GCSEs at C grade or higher, including English and Maths
- We are looking for candidates who share our company values – friendly, approachable, reliable, diligent, caring and resilient.
The firm offers a competitive salary and package, including life assurance, income protection, private healthcare and pension benefits. The salary will be dependent upon experience.