Lawyer – Residential Property
Job Ref: 7968
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are looking to recruit a Residential Property Lawyer. The successful candidate will be a key member of the residential property team working under the direction of the team leader and involved in the management of the team. The role involves acting for individuals buying, selling and dealing with all property matters relating to residential property.
You will have a proven track record in the residential property field as a Solicitor or similar, with a minimum of 4-5 years PQE. Commercially aware, you will be technically competent, capable of working autonomously under pressure within a supportive team. You will be expected to develop the residential property practice by improving processes and by forming professional relationships with key introducers.
The role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their technical and management skills, and to build their career within a leading law firm.
- Confident, enthusiastic and personable, able to deal effectively with demanding clients
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability and enthusiasm to become involved in practice development
- Exemplary client relationship management skills and commitment to service excellence
- A team player – willing to support others and be flexible
- Strong technical competence and intellectual ability.
- Motivated and ambitious