Experienced Immigration Paralegal Vacancy
Job Ref: 8069
Location: South Wales
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Immigration Paralegals.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Legal casework in Immigration Law
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
Key Skills Required:
The Immigration Paralegal must be registered with the Law Society as a IAAS Level 1 / 2 Caseworker and demonstrate a strong commitment and extensive expertise in all Immigration matters; public and privately funded.
The successful Immigration Paralegal must have:-
• A good academic background and a minimum of 2:1 in a Law degree.
• Legal experience as an Immigration advisor.
• An ability to market the Company
• Business acumen
• Excellent IT skills