Job Ref: 7899
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client’s Commercial Law team is growing and we have an opportunity for an experienced, competent and engaging lawyer to join them in Exeter.
The team advises on major contracts, including concessions and outsourcing; joint ventures and collaborative contracts; distribution, agency and other trading documentation (domestic and international); terms and conditions of businesses, including B2B and consumer contracts; consumer credit; organisational and funding structures, including project finance; guarantees, performance bonds and indemnities; and fund establishment, fund management and ancillary documentation, including asset management agreements.
This role will provide the opportunity to undertake high value and exciting work, along with helping to build the practice through various business development methods.
You will have experience of working in a commercial team, ideally with some knowledge of renewables and financial services.
You will have been working at a senior level and will have gained good experience of supervising more junior members of the team and supporting their development.
You will be able to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way – a team player.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
- Possess the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, initiative, and be an innovative thinker.