Associates – Contentious Probate
Job Ref: 7897
Contact Name: Reg Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and successful UK law practices, and to contribute significantly not only to the growth and success of the firm, but also to its work in this sector.
- manage a broad range of contentious probate matters;
- develop and enhance the existing service provided by the Disputed Wills and Trusts team;
- assist in the continued growth of this successful and highly motivated team;
- provide support to the responsible partner.
Please note that if the successful candidate is based in Bristol, regular travel to meet with the team in Exeter will be required.
You will have proven demonstrable experience of working within a contentious probate team. Your previous experience will have been focused on probate claims, trusts, disputes and charitable legacy disputes. You will have strong marketing and business development skills.
What is essential is that you will be able to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service. You will also be keen to expand and/or share your knowledge within the team, helping to support the development of other team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way – a team player.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
- Possess the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, initiative, and be an innovative thinker.