Associate – Real Estate
Job Ref: 8044
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client is in need of an Associate to assist partners and supporting key principal associates primarily on investment portfolio work for a number of their existing clients and new matters.
Work undertaken in this section of the NSL includes property investment, management, funding, development and corporate support work. The team’s principal clients are private and public companies, investors and pension funds, developers, higher education bodies and local authorities. The caseload will be varied and challenging and the successful candidate will be given a diverse mixture of work with direct contact to clients and agents from the start whilst benefiting from close supervision from members of the team.
What experience is required?
You will be NQ+ with real estate experience gained with a large regional or City firm.
What skills and attributes would I need?
- Good academics – 2.1 degree or equivalent and A levels A,A,C or equivalent
- Excellent written English and ability to produce clear, logical drafting
- Enthusiastic, committed and professional approach to progressing and driving transactions and the businesses
- Technically sound
- Excellent time and paper management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and desire to be involved in growing the practice
- Willingness to learn and build up a wide range of experience
- Desire to market, to build new and strengthen existing client and agent relationships