Associate – Private Client Vacancy
Job Ref: 8043
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact Name: Vanessa Payne
Contact Tel: 01252 761444
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, first class associate to join their fast growing leading Private Client Team.
You will be working as part of a team providing advice across the full spectrum of private client work including asset protection, estate planning, wills, charities, probate, creation and management of trusts and advising trustees and beneficiaries.
What experience is required?
You will be 2 year PQE+ with Private Client experience gained with a large regional or City firm. STEP qualified/part qualified or willing to study for the STEP qualification.80
What skills and attributes would I need?
- Good academics ie 2.1 degree and good A levels (or equivalents)
- Excellent written English
- Good research skills, including an ability to use online information sources
- Ability to build relationships with clients, potential clients and multipliers
- Negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Time and matter management skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Self-starting, with common sense and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, including ability to work with others, influence, persuade
- IT literacy, including familiarity with MS Office.